Founded in 1996, our affiliate general contractor Westchase Construction, Ltd. provides sound construction practices, tested and proven on dozens of projects, to ensure that each new community meets Fein's rigorous standards of excellence.
The Westchase construction management team works with Fein throughout the development process, providing constructability input during the design phase and managing the project architect, landscape architect, and civil, structural and MEP engineers through project execution. This hands-on involvement ensures that each project meets the highest goals of quality, cost, schedule and performance, from pre-construction through close out and ongoing operation.
Westchase offers comprehensive pre-construction and general contracting services to Fein and other multi-family developers.
Our pre-construction services include:
- Preliminary cost estimate
- Cost estimate updates through the design process
- Value Engineering
- Document management through the design phase
General contracting services include:
- Schedule reporting
- Cost monitoring and control
- Project management of subcontractors and consultants
- Safety program
- Quality control
- As-built drawings
- Close out and warranty
The goal of Westchase Construction is to help developers deliver projects that are efficient, appealing and profitable with lasting appeal for generations to come.
Fein has managed approximately 10 million square feet of class A multi-family rental property, both as owner and third-party manager. We have developed a comprehensive property management program that addresses all aspects of building operations and contributes to lasting quality and value.
Our goals as property managers are twofold: to provide residents with exceptional service in a quality environment, and to achieve maximum cash flow performance and asset values for our lenders, our equity partners and our company.
A hallmark of every Fein community is a skilled, professional and caring management team that can respond quickly to any special circumstance or unique requirement. By making our residents our number one priority and applying the same rigorous standards that have shaped our developments, we ensure a comfortable and secure home for residents - a setting for life at its best.
On a select basis, Fein has been chosen by third parties, such as financial institutions, private equity groups and individual investors, to manage their properties and help them meet their business goals. In this role, we apply the experience of more than 24 years of proven performance to maximize asset value. Combining exceptional management personnel with advanced training, reporting, technology and support, we work toward a common objective – to maximize profits through operating excellence.
Our offering includes:
- Experienced, award-winning professional management –onsite and at the corporate level – including the industry's top talent
- Tailored marketing support with custom-designed websites that focus on current residents and potential customers
- Customized training, maintenance, accounting and risk management programs
- Turn-key Renovation Services
- Industry-leading real-time property management and reporting systems
Representative Client List
Over the years, leading institutional partners and clients have trusted Fein to provide exceptional management expertise for properties ranging from rehabilitated, renovated or repositioned communities to new construction lease-ups.
- BlackRock Realty
- Sarofim Realty Advisors
- J.P. Morgan Chase Asset Management
- Eagle Realty/Western Southern Life Assurance Company
- The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Protective Life Insurance Company
- GE Real Estate
- State Farm Insurance Company
- Clarion Partners